Why work at Holly Hill Hospital? We are patient-focused and passion-driven, offering help, hope and healing to those struggling with psychiatric conditions and addictive diseases. Our aim is to enhance the quality of life of our patients, their families and communities by providing consistently excellent and compassionate behavioral health services. This mission drives our clinical work and service of those in need around the state through acute inpatient and partial hospitalization outpatient psychiatric care with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis and mental illness programming for seniors, adults and young adults. Our specialized children’s campus offers acute inpatient programming for adolescents and children.
- Supervise nursing care of patients
- Complete nursing assessments and documentation on patient status and care
- Process and implement physician orders
- Develop individual treatment plans based on diagnosis and history
- Administer medications
- Intervene with patients individually and in group settings
- Provide education to patients and family members
Market leader in North Carolina — we are the largest free-standing private behavioral health facility offering a full continuum of care to persons of all ages with North Carolina’s first freestanding child and adolescent facility
Supportive multi-disciplinary unit-based team approach
Join Our Team or Call 919-250-7030
- Current RN State of North Carolina or State Compact licensure. New graduates are welcome!
- Must possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to make safe judgment calls in patient care
- Able to thoroughly and professionally communicate both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office products and email
- Multiple health plan options
- Stock purchase plan
- 401(k) match
- Immediate PTO accrual
- Tuition reimbursement
RN Career Options
We have a competitive salary and generous vacation plans. If behavioral health is of interest, come and join the primary private behavioral health hospital in the state of North Carolina, where the seeds of a career are nourished by RNs with decades of experience.
Join Our Team
Are you curious about mental health? Expand your skillset with the addition of behavioral health and maintain your med-surg skills. We can offer you the chance to do both!
Join Our Team
- No. 1 Best Place to Live in the US (Apex Suburb) Money Magazine
- No. 2 Best City for Raising a Family Forbes.com
- No. 2 Most Educated Cities in America Business Insider
- Top 10 Best Cities for Jobs GlassDoor.com
- Top 20 Most Secure Large Cities Farmer’s Insurance