At Holly Hill, we know that chemical dependency is an illness that has a long-term impact on both the individual and their loved ones. Our Partial Hospitalization Program treats adult patients with a primary chemical dependency diagnosis, while recognizing that it may be accompanied by psychiatric symptoms such as depression, anxiety, panic, trauma or a personality disorder. If a dual diagnosis is present, it will be treated simultaneously.
Holly Hill uses components of the Matrix Model, an evidence-based treatment modality recognized by Hazelden and SAMHSA. The Matrix Model integrates Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), contingency management, Motivational Interviewing, 12-Step facilitation, family involvement and other elements, giving patients the skills and understanding to overcome addiction.
- Program runs Monday through Friday from 8:45 am to 2:45 pm
- Program length is four to five weeks
- Patients meet with a psychiatrist weekly
- Daily groups include education and psychotherapy
- Family interventions will be integrated into the treatment plan based on individual needs