RELEASE OF INFORMATION / RECORD REQUESTS
Written authorization is required for medical records from Holly Hill Hospital and must be submitted to the Health Information Management (HIM) Department.
The timeframe for request once it is received by Holly Hill Hospital HIM Department will be dependent on several factors:
- availability of records
- volume and age of records requested
- requested format
- additional approvals needed
Medical records are typically mailed.
How to Request Medical Records
- Download the HIPAA compliant HIM authorization form using the link below. Once you have completed the form and signed the form (no typed signatures), choose one of the following to send it to Holly Hill Hospital HIM:
- Record Authorization/Release Form
- Fax to: 919-250-7075
- Mail to: Holly Hill Hospital, HIM Dept., 3019 Falstaff Road, Raleigh, NC 27610
- Email as a scanned attachment to: [email protected]
- Drop-off at Holly Hill Hospital Reception (any one of the facilities: Main, Children’s, or South)
If you have questions, please call: 919-250-7228
HIM is open Monday through Friday, 8:30A.M. – 4:00P.M excluding Holidays. We are available to answer any questions you may have on completing the release form or any general release of information questions.